Two Part Time Classroom Instructional Aides: One: 11am - 3pm daily & One: 7:45am - 3pm Tuesdays & Thursdays. Minimum of NJ Substitute Teacher Certificate (may be obtained with 60 college credits) & criminal history clearance required. Submit resume, references, copy of cert(s) & cover letter addressed to Superintendent Robert Garguilo: firstname.lastname@example.org or West Cape May Elementary, 301 Moore St, West Cape May, NJ 08204, by January 10, 2020 “A.A.E.O.E.”
Student Dismissal Procedures
STUDENT DISMISSAL PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS- TWO ZONES
- Cards with last names must be displayed on the front right dashboard of the vehicle.
- Students will only be released to parents, guardians and emergency contacts.
- Households with the last names starting with A-L will pick up their children on the Moore Street side of school - Main School Entrance.
- Households with last names starting with M-Z will pick up their children on the 5th Avenue Side of school-Door C.
- Students will be dismissed and meet parents/guardians by the pick-up zones. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended.
- Parents may begin lining up 10 minutes before our dismissal times:
- Full day- 2:55 dismissal bell
- Early Dismissal- 12:40 dismissal bell
- Unescorted walkers and bike riders will be dismissed by the gymnasium- Door B
- All children must be safely secured in vehicles
- Parents cannot sign out their children after 2:30 pm unless there are special circumstances.
- Parents wishing to use the playground must go through the pick-up procedures and then park away from the pick-up zones
- No parking in student pick-up areas as per designated signs
Congratulations to T.J. Belasco for being honored as Cape May County Teacher of the Year. T.J. is our School Board Vice President.
As with many of our Sustainable Projects we often times look for help or items that can be donated. Please check the link below to see what is currently needed at WCM. Please contact the school if you can assist.
New Jersey is offering rebates, programs and services that can help you save energy, money, and the environment. New Jersey's Clean Energy Program provides rebates on LED lighting, links to learn more about solar energy options, and rebates for energy-saving appliances. Find out more about how to help New Jersey, and yourself, by clicking on the link below.
12:40 PM - 1:40 PM Early Dismissal
2:55 PM - 4:00 PM Band
2:55 PM - 3:35 PM Peer Leader Meeting
2:55 PM - 4:00 PM Art in the Library
January 23, 2020
2:55 PM - 4:00 PM Yearbook
January 24, 2020
January 27, 2020
2:55 PM - 4:00 PM Choir