New Pick Up Procedure
Student Dismissal Procedures
STUDENT DISMISSAL PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS- TWO ZONES
- Cards with last names must be displayed on the front right dashboard of the vehicle.
- Students will only be released to parents, guardians and emergency contacts.
- Households with the last names starting with A-L will pick up their children on the Moore Street side of school - Main School Entrance.
- Households with last names starting with M-Z will pick up their children on the 5th Avenue Side of school-Door C.
- Students will be dismissed and meet parents/guardians by the pick-up zones. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended.
- Parents may begin lining up 10 minutes before our dismissal times:
- Full day- 2:55 dismissal bell
- Early Dismissal- 12:40 dismissal bell
- Unescorted walkers and bike riders will be dismissed by the gymnasium- Door B
- All children must be safely secured in vehicles
- Parents cannot sign out their children after 2:30 pm unless there are special circumstances.
- Parents wishing to use the playground must go through the pick-up procedures and then park away from the pick-up zones
- No parking in student pick-up areas as per designated signs